The Garden Court Hotel, in the heart of Silicon Valley, is positioned perfectly between San Francisco (SFO) and San Jose (SJC) international airports. When visiting Palo Alto for a meeting, conference, event or partnering with Stanford University, you will experience the innovation and culture that make up our active community.
Our hotel ranks high with CEOs and Board of Directors across our local industries; start-ups, venture capital, medical, bio-tech, clean-tech and legal firms--a diverse community influencing our frequent stay guest list. Many of these businesses are located downtown if not in our neighbors' garages! (A nod to Bill Hewlett and David Packard who, in 1938, began HP in an Addison Street garage just a few blocks over from the hotel.)
Complimentary Services and Amenities
- High speed wireless and wired internet access throughout hotel
- Twice daily housekeeping with luxury turndown
- Working desk in each guestroom complete with supplies
- Lobby Mornings; Peet's coffee and pastries
- Choice of newspaper to be delivered each morning
- Business Center includes internet and printing
- Fitness Center on property emphasis on cardio vascular health
- Lobby Afternoons; flavored iced water or hot beverages
- Lobby Evenings; port and cookie service
- Whole fresh fruit throughout common areas
- Overnight shoe shine service
- Concierge service
- Luxury Locker (a definite must for frequent return guests)
- Room Service
- Valet parking (overnight in secure garage)
- Express same day dry cleaning and laundry
- Shipping and Receiving
- Business faxing, copying and printing services
- Pet friendly facilities (if you don't have time to walk them we will!)
We coordinate transportation through our offices with Mosaic Global Travel. They are a full service Corporate Transportation company offering a fleet of Town cars, Hybrids, Executive Vans, and Motor Coaches with seating up to 56 guests. Hourly and daily rates are available.
An idea born from a pair of running shoes. One of our many frequent return guests was telling us he hated carrying his running shoes back and forth every time he came to visit. So we did one thing better.
Returning guests may leave laundry to be laundered and stored or personal items they just don't want to cart back and forth for their next visit. We ensure the items are safely tucked away and then magically arranged in their guestroom on the day of arrival. Some of our guests have it down to a fine art and have eliminated their carry-ons.
Preferred Negotiated Rates
Companies with frequent business travel to the Silicon Valley may enjoy special corporate hotel rates. To apply, complete our Corporate Travel RFP and our sales team will follow up with you within 24 hours or call directly to (650) 543-2210
Welcome Amenities and VIPs
Special arrangements may be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests.