Fiery Art in Fall
The Fall is a luxurious time at Garden Court Hotel in Downtown Palo Alto where emotions are kindled for the holiday season deepening family and community ties.
Garden Court Hotel supports our community's altruistic spirit and this year we honor Palo Alto Unified School District through the Paly Glass Program. The "Fiery Arts Program" is one of only four high school glass blowing programs in the nation and provides children a stress free environment that fosters intuitive problem solving and artistic expression.
As a special gift, Palo Alto High School artisans have created a one of a kind glass pumpkin for the Garden Court Hotel to include with this package.
In addition, we display the Great Glass Pumpkins on sale in our lobby through Thanksgiving. Flooded with natural light the display creates a stunning kaleidoscope of colors.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of these remarkable pumpkins go directly to the Paly Glass Program.
• King guestroom accommodation (valued at $239)
• A bottle of California Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon (valued at $40)
• A $50 gift certificate for dining at Il Fornaio (may only be used during this stay)
• Fiery Arts Glass Pumpkin gift (valued at $50)
• Fitness Center (fully appointed with state of the art equipment)
• Evening port and cookies served in main lobby
• Valet overnight parking (valued at $17)
• Complimentary wireless internet connection (valued at $25)
• Newspaper of choice delivered next morning
• Peet's Coffee & Tea Service and Shokolaat pastries in lobbies
• Late Departure 4pm (valued at $99 - subject to availability – must be confirmed 48 hours prior to stay)
Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, excluding blackout dates. All room assignment and types are based on availability. This package may not be combined with other offers. Il Fornaio gift certificates are non-transferable to other dates and must be used during this stay.
Offered at $389