Amenities and Accessibility
Our 62 deluxe guestrooms are furnished with endless comforts and whatever your special request our staff is happy to assist.
- Marble slab bathrooms with variations of overhead rain showers, aerated spa-tubs or bath and shower sets
- HDTV 49”and 55” screens (only true HDTV with HD signal on the Peninsula!)
- Direct TV
- Key Card Switch (controls room on & off energy use)
- Work desks or Round Tables
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Molton Brown luxury spa products
- In-room safe
- Dual phone lines
- Rivolta Carmignani fine luxury Italian linens
- 5-star beds and bedding with down mattress toppers, comforters and pillows
- Hypoallergenic bedding is available upon request
- Hair dryers, irons and full sized ironing boards
- ADA-compliant rooms are available
- with walk/roll in shower with hand rails & folding seat
- Grab bars for toilet
- ADA-height features (e.g. additional peephole, lowered bed, thermostat, safe, work desk, extended curtain rods)
Accessibility Public Areas
- Hotel provides valet parking in our private garage. The city of Palo Alto provides two accessible parking spaces available for check-in located on the side of the hotel entrance.
- The main entrance to the hotel includes stairs and elevators which provides access to all floors of the property including event/meeting spaces.
- Public restrooms at the hotel include accessible stalls with grab bars. The Il Fornaio restaurant located on the ground floor have accessible seating areas and can be accessed via a wheelchair.
- Service animals are allowed for persons with disabilities.
Accessibility Room Features
- The hotel has three accessible guest rooms. One room has two queen size beds and the other two have one king size bed each. The doors to the accessible guest rooms are 36 inches wide. The peephole, thermostat and safe are 42 inches off the ground. The curtain rods reach 42 inches off the ground. The beds are 23 inches of the ground and the desk is 32 inches off the ground. The rooms also have a strobe light for emergencies.
- The bathrooms in these accessible rooms feature walk-in/roll-in showers with grab bars and a folding seat. There are grab bars for the toilets, and the sinks are 36 inches off the ground.
- Standard guest rooms that are NOT set aside as accessible have entry ways that are 34 inches wide and have features located at the following heights:
- Peephole: 58 inches off the ground
- Thermostat: 42 inches off the ground
- Safe: 42 inches off the ground
- Curtain rods: 55 inches off the ground
- Beds: 25 inches off the ground
- Desks: 30 inches off the ground
- Twice daily house keeping service with luxury turn-down
- Hotel is 100% non-smoking including all guestrooms, public spaces and courtyard areas
- Wireless internet access throughout hotel
- Daily ice delivery
- Morning Lobby complimentary refreshments
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea Service Morning pastries
- Afternoon & evening lobby refreshments
- In Room Dining
- Iced water or hot beverage service
- Port and cookie service
- Fresh fruit throughout common areas
- Choice of daily newspaper
- Same day laundry, dry cleaning service
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Pet friendly facilities
Additional Services and Amenities
- Concierge Service (24hr access-multilingual)
- Valet Parking (24hr access-overnight in secure garage)
- Fitness Center (7am to 10pm)
- Business Center (24hr access - with printing and faxing services)