How close is the Garden Court Hotel to Menlo Park?
We are less than a 10-minute drive from downtown Menlo Park. You can get to and from your nearby Menlo Park destination with ease via car, public transportation or by bike leaving you with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of your stay.
Why stay at The Garden Court instead of somewhere in Menlo Park?
Small-town, neighborhood charm. We’re the only 4-star hotel that’s also located in a lively, walk-able downtown community. Business travellers visiting Silicon Valley choose Garden Court for the tree-lined streets, stores, and restaurants - just steps outside of our front doors.
After your daytime business is complete, head over and unwind in one of our well-appointed rooms with a courtyard or city view. It’s only a short trip to the appealing neighborhoods of downtown Palo Alto – and the luxurious comfort of our popular boutique hotel.
Directions to the Garden Court from Menlo Park
- Take CA-82 South/El Camino Real from downtown Menlo Park (approx. 1 mile)
- Slight left onto Palo Alto Ave (0.1 mile)
- Palo Alto Ave turns slightly right and becomes Alma St (0.2 mile)
- Continue on Everett Ave. Drive to Cowper St (0.6 mile)
- Turn left onto Everett Ave (.4 mile) Turn right onto Cowper St (.2 mile)
- Destination will be on your right
By public transportation
- The BART ECR (El Camino Real) line runs daily between Menlo Park, Palo Alto and other Silicon Valley destinations.
- Walk about 7 minutes (0.3 mi) to El Camino Real and Live Oak Avenue Take the ECR towards Palo Alto Transit Center (4 stops)
- From Transit Center head southeast toward Mitchell Lane Take a slight left onto Mitchell Lane – follow the pedestrian path to the pedestrian tunnel.
- Turn Right onto Cowper Street.
- The Garden Court Hotel will be on your right.