A Time and Place for Pets
Palo Alto is a pet friendly town and we are a pet friendly hotel. We have a great downtown area with plenty of outdoor cafes for puppy watching and lovely neighborhoods for taking those long walks together.
If you can't get back to the hotel in time to walk the dog, just give us a call and we'll do the walking, playing and petting for you. Package includes:
- Deluxe accommodation of choice at our Best Available Rate
- Welcome amenity for pet and guest
- Use of pet bed, matt, water and food dishes
- 2 Bottles of Voss Water
- Pet support -biodegradable cleanup bags
- Luxury turn-down service for pet and guest
- Walks by request
- 4% of the proceeds will be donated to the Palo Alto Humane Society
Pet fee of $50.00 per stay is included in package. Pets under 120lbs allowed. Subject to availability. All pets must be licensed and up to date with their shots. Friendly pets preferred of course. Animals must be safe around all humans, well-mannered and non-threatening. You take full responsibility for your animal and any damage(s) that may occur up to and including biting humans and the removal of a flea infestation from your room.
In other words, once your pet has a bath, a clean bill of health from the vet, graduated successfully from puppy school and is potty trained--it's a safe bet all will go well! Housekeepers do have the option of not servicing your room if your pet is left alone during twice daily service.